1. Format your submission so that it fulfills the submission criteria listed below.
2. Fill out the PBJ Author Agreement, found here: PBJ Author Agreement.
3. Send the signed PBJ Author Agreement and your submission in .doc or .docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line (Last Name, Submission Title). In the body of the email, please include:
- email address
- telephone number
- academic institution
- area of study
- year of graduation
- submission title
- submission abstract
The deadline to enter your submission for review for the Fall 2022 issue is September 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST.
Author and Submission Requirements
1. The author must be a current undergraduate or graduated less than one year from potential publication date.
2. He or she must attend an accredited institution.
1. Submissions must be at least 2,000 words in length (excluding the abstract, headers, footnotes, and references)
2. Submissions must be thoroughly cited, unless the approach is analytic-philosophical.
3. Citations must be author-date Chicago-style
4. Manuscripts must be submitted in .doc or .docx format, double-spaced, and in 12 point Times New Roman font
For PBJ’s full reference style guide, please see here: PBJ Reference Style