Submitting to PBJ
Instructions to Submit:
- Format your submission so that it fulfills the submission criteria listed below.
- Fill out the PBJ Author Agreement, found here: PBJ Author Agreement.
- Send the signed PBJ Author Agreement and your submission in .doc or .docx format to PBJsubmit@gmail.com. The subject of the email should be (Last Name, Submission Title). In the body of the email, please include:
- Phone Number:
- Major(s) (Year of Graduation):
- Submission Title:
- Abstract of Submission:
The deadline to enter your submission for review for the Spring 2017 Issue is Friday, June 16, 2017 at 11:59PM EST.
Author and Submission Requirements:
- Authorship Qualifications
- The author must be a current undergraduate or graduated less than one year from potential publication date
- He or she must attend an accredited institution
- Submission Criteria
- Submissions must be at least 2,000 words in length (excluding the abstract, headers, footnotes, and references)
- Submissions must include a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed references
- Exceptions for philosophy-oriented papers
- Citations must be author-date Chicago-style
- Manuscripts must be submitted in .doc or .docx format, double-spaced, and in 12 point Times New Roman font
For PBJ’s full reference style guide, please see here: PBJ Reference Style